What's the point of EasyShop?
1. to offer member/owners quick and easy shopping options and
2. To help the Co-op reduce its credit /debit card service fees. To set up your account please visit the Customer Service counter.
- Every household member should be registered to have their own key fob!
- If that is not possible, we will ask you to show ID to verify your connection to the account!
- It is the responsibility of the head of household to maintain the list of members within the membership account and to notify us of any changes that may be needed.
- Once the account is activated the funds will be available immediately.
- You must inform the cashier that you would like to use the account. The system will not automatically debit the EasyShop account.
- If the transaction total is larger than your account balance -you will need to recharge the account before the account can be utilized. The system will not allow the transaction to exceed your account balance. (example: if you have $8.00 left in your account and the transaction is for $9.00, the payment will be denied)
- Product refunds will be handled as cash transactions.